Stress is a feeling or emotion when a person experiences any kind of tension in life. It can occur due to several reasons and lead to frustration, anxiety, anger, nervousness. Prolonged stress causes panic attacks and can deteriorate the mental and physical well-being of a person.
Types of stress –
- Acute Stress – Acute stress as the name suggests is for a short period. It might happen because of overthinking about the past, present, or future.
- Chronic Stress – Prolonged stress is known as chronic stress. This type of stress can be very harmful to a person. It can damage the physical and mental condition of a person
Stress leads to a lot of difficulties in lifelike –
- Deterioration in relationships – Stress leads to anger and frustration and sometimes this frustration leads to a sudden outburst of anger on someone. This might seem very rude and lead to the deterioration of relationships.
- The decline in economic progress – Stress bothers our brain and hurts the functionality of the brain. If the brain is not able to function properly it intervenes with our professional life and we are not able to work properly this causes a decline in the economic progress
- Increases liability – The decline in economic progress and incapability to work properly turns an asset into a liability. This leads to declination and deterioration of the whole family and society.
- Disturbs mental sanity – Stress leads to tension and mental strain. A disturbed mind disturbs the whole sanity of an individual.
- Depression – Prolonged stress leads to depression and negativity in life. Depression can be very harmful and can have a life-long impact on a person.
- Loneliness – Depression, sadness, and anger results in the isolation of a person. Since no one wants to be surrounded by negativity this makes a person lonely in life.
How to deal with stress –
- Entertainment/Hobbies – To keep your brain indulged in activities choose your favorite activity to pass time and have fun. Music is known to be mental therapy. It soothes your mind and lets you enjoy your customized playlist for the current mood. Someone can choose to dance instead and relive all the steps by burning out some calories
- Exercise – Regular exercise not only helps you to remain physically fit but also gives us mental peace. Physical and mental well-being leads to a prosperous and healthy life. You can also choose to play your favorite sport this is a great physical exercise which also provides you with fun and entertainment
- Meditation – Meditation and Yoga is a therapy to provide you with utmost peace and mental sanity. Regular meditation helps to deal with anger issues, stress, anxiety, and panic attacks. It makes a person feel energized and calmed. It helps to build a positive environment and vibe.
- Social Interaction – Social interaction and communication let a person talk about their issues and seek help from their acquaintances. Sometimes all a person needs is a good listener to let out whatever they have in their heart. Social interaction helps you have better communication skills and also deal with any kind of stress and tension.
- Time-management – Sometimes stress arises due to office work and deadlines. A correct schedule helps us to avoid such circumstances. This helps to avoid stress and tension and also have a great professional life.
CBD and Stress –
CBD is a compound found in the Cannabis plant. CBD has many medicinal properties. It does not have psychotic properties and instead calms and relaxes the brain by helping to fight stress and tension. CBD helps to fight post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), social anxiety disorder (SAD), anxiety, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, and panic attacks. CBD calms the brain.
CBD provides instant relaxation which can help with extreme mental hazardous situations. CBD is a potential treatment for brain and neurological disorders which can be treated using guide posted on https://observer.com/2020/01/best-dry-herb-vaporizer/
Mental sanity and well-being bring happiness and prosperity to a person’s life. If you are mentally fit people around you feel the positivity. This provides you with good communication and connection with people in the personal and professional life. This brings new opportunities and recommendations to your life.
A stable brain leads to a progressive life. This in turn brings economic and social well-being. This makes us popular among our peers and society. A person with kindness and good behavior is adored by everyone. Stress can withdraw all this positivity from life and the outcome can have adverse effects. If you are dealing with chronic stress problems CBD can be very helpful to deal with such a situation to bring back your life on the right track and overcome all the hurdles peacefully.